Commercial properties can be tougher to clean compared to residential ones. Sometimes, it takes a lot of people to clean a commercial property, and that’s where we come in.
We can clean a certain number of commercial properties for you within a given time frame without compromising the quality of your cleaning. We’re quick and efficient so you’ll have more time to do other things.
Our Professional Team of Housekeepers
When choosing cleaners, it’s best to go with those who have been doing this for a long time as they already know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to commercial cleaning services. The right equipment is as important as the right cleaners as well as teamwork which many teams lack these days. Our main goal is to provide our customers with specialized maintenance services that leave them satisfied with our work at prices that won’t break their budgets. So give us a call today!
Why Choose Us for Commercial Cleaning
Our company has been in the industry for many years. We know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to commercial cleaning services. You can trust us to handle all your commercial needs with care because we understand that this is our livelihood too.
You’ll never need to worry about fire hazards since our products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Plus, by hiring us, you’re also helping the community because we regularly donate some of our profits to non-profit organizations.
We work on weekends too so you don’t have to go without professional cleaning services no matter how hectic your schedule is! Call us today for a free quote!
Our Commercial Cleaning Service Process
When it comes to cleaning commercial properties, there’s a certain way of doing it to ensure that everything is being handled safely and efficiently. Here are some steps we usually follow:
- Sanitization – We use the right products for this step so our team can clean freely without worrying about safety hazards. The housekeeper team believes in protecting both the environment and their employees, which is why all our products adhere to strict standards set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Sweeping – Vacuuming won’t always do since there may be dust and other things on the ground. It pays to sweep first to make sure your place looks as good as new before using other cleaning equipment such as mops or brooms. This will also help you save time since you won’t have to go over the same spot twice.
- Mopping – This step is what gives your floors its shiny look once you’re done cleaning. Make sure to use the right mop and the right cleaner (preferably one that won’t damage your flooring or leave any residue).
- Dusting – Dusting should be done every after a session of mopping since it removes dirt, debris, and dead skin cells.
- Cleaning Furniture – It’s important to clean up the places you sit on like chairs, tables, desks, etc. so they don’t accumulate dust easily. We bring our own protective covers so we can do this hassle-free for you!
If you need to clean up a commercial or office space, call us today. Our rates are affordable, and our schedule does not overlap with yours.